Last updated [August 12th, 2020]
We respect the privacy of our users and every person who visits our sites www.thepascalfoundation.org. Here, The P.A.S.C.A.L. Foundation(“we”, “us”, or “our”). We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacyunderthe General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). If you have any questions or concerns about our policy or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The P.A.S.C.A.L. Foundation is a concept and charity foundation dedicated to providing orphans and children in need who show an interest and promise in sports, media, and entertainment, the proper Resources, Mentorship, Education, Healthcare, Nutrition. Farming and Entrepreneurship to assist them through their transition and journey from childhood into adulthood.
This is done by our international ambassador, liaison program, which is developed and run by people from and connected to the world of Media, Entertainment, Sport and Fashion.
It is with this unique approach we can reach our creative orphans, kids in need, local partners, fans, and followers from the culture on a large scale more effectively and efficiently.
The P.A.S.C.A.L. Foundation is currently active and raises funding for its special orphan, youth-related projects plus Diversity & Inclusion training programs such as D.I.M.E.S by way of donations, music streams, limited-edition apparel, footwear, special projects plus concerts and events. You can find a few of these projects and programs in the project section on our site, please feel free to browse and connect with us for more info.
We understand that with love, empathy, the right resources, and the proper mentorship we can help today orphans and children in need to become the creatives, humanitarians, and leaders of tomorrow.
We are locatedinthe Netherlands.
1. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
The Personal Information you disclose to us
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when expressing an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and services when participating in activities on the Site or otherwise contacting us.
Collection of personal data is done through the website when you register for one of our email newsletters or campaigns, when you register as a donor or volunteer, or when you place an order through our webshop. Offline it is done through a recruiter in the streets, an application form, or a telephone call. In some cases, we can use the services of third parties to add to data if these are incomplete or validate them.
The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the Site, the choices you make, and the products and features you use. The personal information we collect can include the following:
Name and Contact Data. We collect your first and last name, email address, postal address, phone number, and other similar contact data.
Credentials. We collect passwords, password hints, and similar security information used for authentication and account access.
Information automatically collected
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use, or navigate the Site. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser, and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our Site and other technical information. If you access our site with your mobile device, we may automatically collect device information (such as your mobile device ID, model, and manufacturer), operating system, version information, and IP address. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our Site, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
Information collected from other Sources
We may obtain information about you from other sources, such as public databases, joint marketing partners, social media platforms (such as Facebook), as well as from other third parties.
If you have chosen to subscribe to our newsletter, your first name, last name and e-mail address will be shared with our newsletter provider. This is to keep you updated with information and offers for marketing purposes.
2. HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We use your personal information for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate business interests (“Business Purposes”), to enter into or perform a contract with you (“Contractual”), with your consent (“Consent”), and/or for compliance with our legal obligations (“Legal Reasons”). We indicate the specific processing grounds we rely on next to each purpose listed below.
We use the information we collect or receive:
- To send you marketing and promotional communications for Business Purposes and/or with your Consent. We and/or our third-party marketing partners may use the personal information you send to us for our marketing purposes if this is under your marketing preferences. You can opt-out of our marketing emails at any time (see below).
- To send administrative information to you for related to your account, our business purposes, and/or for legal reasons. We may use your personal information to send you a product, service, and new feature information and/or information about changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- Request Feedback for our Business Purposes and/or with your Consent. We may use your information to request feedback and to contact you about your use of our Site.
- To protect our Site for Business Purposes and/or Legal Reasons. We may use your information as part of our efforts to keep our Site safe and secure (for example, for fraud monitoring and prevention).
- To enable user-to-user communications with your consent. We may use your information to enable user-to-user communications with each user’s consent.
- To enforce our terms, conditions, and policies for our business purposes and as legally required.
- To respond to legal requests and prevent harm as legally required. If we receive a subpoena or other legal request, we may need to inspect the data we hold to determine how to respond.
- For other Business Purposes. We may use your information for other Business Purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Site, products, services, marketing, and your experience.
3. WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?
We only share and disclose your information in the following situations:
- Compliance with Laws. We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal processes, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Vital Interests and Legal Rights. We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
- Vendors, Consultants, and Other Third-Party Service Providers. We may share your data with third-party vendors, service providers, contractors, or agents who perform services for us or on our behalf and require access to such information to do that work.
- Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- Third-Party Advertisers. We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit the Site. These companies may use information about your visits to our Site and other websites that are contained in web cookies and other tracking technologies to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
- Business Partners. We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services, or promotions.
- With your Consent. We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your consent.
- Other Users. When you share personal information (for example, by posting comments, contributions, or other content to the Site) or otherwise interact with public areas of the Site, such personal information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside the Site in perpetuity.
5. IS YOUR INFORMATION TRANSFERRED INTERNATIONALLY?
Our website is hosted at Denmark, Copenhagen. We will not transfer your personal information to an overseas recipient.
6. Analytics and advertising
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service. It is operated by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”. These are text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there.
Google Analytics cookies are stored based on Art. 6 (1) (f) DSGVO. The website operator has a legitimate interest in analyzing user behavior to optimize both its website and its advertising.
The Website uses Google Adsense, a Web-advertising-service of Google Inc., United States (“Google”). Google Adsense uses “cookies” (text files) that are stored on your computer/Mobile Device and allows an analysis of the use of the Website by you. Google Adsense also uses so-called “web beacons” (small invisible images) to gather information. Through the use of Web beacons simple actions such as the visitor traffic to the Website can be recorded and collected. The information generated by the cookie and / or Web Beacon information about your use of this Website, including your IP address will be transferred to a Google server in the U.S. and stored there. Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the site in order to show, compiling reports on Website activity and ads for Website operators and providing other use of this Website and internet related services. Even Google is able to transmit this information to third parties unless required by law or if third parties process this data on Google’s behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
Based on our legitimate interests in the analysis, optimisation and economical operation of our online offering and for these purposes, our online offering uses what is called the “Facebook pixel” of the social network Facebook operated by Facebook Inc., 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA or, if you are resident in the EU, by Facebook Ireland Ltd., 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2, Ireland (“Facebook”).
The Facebook pixel allows Facebook to identify the visitors to our online offering as a target group for this display of advertisements (known as Facebook ads). Accordingly we use the Facebook pixel in order to display the Facebook ads placed by us only to those Facebook users who have shown an interest in our online offering, or who exhibit certain characteristics (e.g. interest in certain topics or products determined based on the websites that are visited), which we transmit to Facebook (known as Custom Audiences). We also use the Facebook pixel to ensure that our Facebook ads correspond to the potential interests of users and are not perceived as bothersome. With the help of the Facebook pixel, we are also able to understand the effectiveness of Facebook ads for statistical and market research purposes by seeing whether users were forwarded to our website after clicking a Facebook advertisement (known as conversion).
Facebook processes the data according to Facebook’s data usage guideline. Corresponding general information about the display of Facebook ads in Facebook’s data usage guideline: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/. Specific information and details about the Facebook pixel and its functionality is available in the Facebook help section: https://www.facebook.com/business/help/651294705016616.
You can object to the recording of data by the Facebook pixel and their use for the display of Facebook ads. To choose what types of advertisements are displayed to you on Facebook, you can call up the page set up by Facebook and follow the instructions for configuring usage-based advertising settings: https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=ads. The settings are platform-independent, meaning they apply to all devices including desktop computers and mobile devices.
7. WHAT IS OUR STANCE ON THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES?
8. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
9. HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE?
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, please also remember that we cannot guarantee that the internet itself is 100% secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, the transmission of personal information to and from our Site is at your own risk. You should only access the services within a secure environment.
10. DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM MINORS?
We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 16 years of age. By using the Site, you represent that you are at least 16 or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent’s use of the Site. If we learn that personal information from users less than 16 years of age has been collected, we will deactivate the account and take reasonable measures to promptly delete such data from our records. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 16, please contact us at email@example.com.
11. GDPR ENTITLEMENT
EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) has provided the below rights to the EU residents:
Right to information – The purposes for processing Personal Information and the rights of the individual.
Right to access the Personal Information that is processed.
Right to erasure (”Right to be forgotten”).
Right to rectification.
Right to restriction of the processing.
Right to object (opt-out) to processing.
EU residents can exercise these rights by raising a request directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?
You may at any time review or change the information in your account or terminate your account by:
- Contacting us using the contact information provided below
Opt-Out (RIGHT TO RESTRICT PROCESSING)
You have the right to opt-out of certain uses and disclosures of your Personal Information. Where you have consented us for Processing of your Personal Information, you may withdraw that consent at any time and opt-out to further Processing by contacting email@example.com. Even if you opt-out, we may still collect and use non-Personal Information regarding your activities on our Services and/or information from the advertisements on Third-Party websites for non-interest-based advertising purposes, such as to determine the effectiveness of the advertisements.
We may occasionally send you push notifications. You may at any time opt-out from receiving these types of communications by changing the settings on your mobile device. We may also collect location-based information if you use our website. You may opt-out of this collection by changing the settings on your mobile device.
Cookies and Interest-Based Advertising
As noted above, you may stop or restrict the placement of cookies on your computer or remove them from your browser by adjusting your web browser preferences. Please note that cookie-based opt-outs are not effective on mobile applications, including our App. However, on many mobile devices, App users may opt-out of certain mobile ads via their device settings.
Opting out of email marketing: You can unsubscribe from our marketing email list at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the emails that we send or by contacting us using the details provided below. You will then be removed from the marketing email list – however, we will still need to send you service-related emails that are necessary for the administration. You can also opt-out by:
- Contacting us using the contact information provided below.
Cookies and similar technologies: Most Web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies. If you choose to remove cookies or reject cookies, this could affect certain features or services of our Mobile Application.
13. DO WE MAKE UPDATES TO THIS POLICY?
14. DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
We have appointed a Data Protection Officer (“DPO”) who is responsible for overseeing questions concerning this privacy notice. If you have any questions about this privacy notice, including any requests to exercise your legal rights, please contact Data Protection Officer, at our e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
15. HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS POLICY?
If you have questions or comments about this policy, email us at email@example.com.